Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking to see if anyone on here had bought a new Southern Comfort Conversion truck and recently got a call from the dealer. I just got a call from the dealer I bought mine from saying GM has some type of "form" wanting to know If I'll come in and sign it saying that I knew it was a conversion truck when I bought it...Hell I bought it about 1 1/2 yr ago..they are willing to trough in a oil change and a tank of fuel....
Sounds like somthing fishy to me if they are willing give away anywhere from $100 plus for me to sign this "form"....

Anyone else....

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
That sounds a little kookie to me!! Whats the cover up for?

·
Registered
354 Posts
I believe that was a conversion done by Regency out of TX that closed doors (I believe) last year. I used to own a mint 2006 orange/white jon moss limited edition.

They probably want you to sign a waiver because a lot of the conversion parts are no longer available and they don't want to warranty any defective paint issues and the like. Not that it will help you with any future problems, but I wouldn't sign shit.

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
I have a 1985 Chevy dually two wheel drive. It has a 6.2 diesel. I want to swap out engine and put a duramax engine. I was wondering if anyone had the measurement for the motor mounts.
No offence.....but what the hell does this have to do with a Southern Comfort Conversion Truck....

·
Registered
297 Posts
No offence.....but what the hell does this have to do with a Southern Comfort Conversion Truck....
X2 to that. what the hell

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Lol THE NOOB didnt know where to post... And yes I would bet it has to deal with warranty issues as well..

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
and he posted on a thread that was started 3 months ago.....how!!!

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Sorry rodney I do not ave the motor mount measurements. We really aren't a$$holes here. Someone has to know...

·
Registered
994 Posts
I have a 1985 Chevy dually two wheel drive. It has a 6.2 diesel. I want to swap out engine and put a duramax engine. I was wondering if anyone had the measurement for the motor mounts.
Hey man, welcome to the DF.
You need to check the forums and do a search on what you are looking for. If that doesn't get you anywhere, go to the 6.2 diesels forum on this sight and post a new thread with your question.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.