Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some more people to race with us or against us next race season. last couple times to the track just had two Dmax's, need more!

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
11.54 ???????

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Treyfox11: Yes 11.54 in the 1000ft. Thats all we have around here, looks like you and Details would be a good race!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone else any taker's? I'm not that fast but i have beat a 12 second truck!

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Anyone else any taker's? I'm not that fast but i have beat a 12 second truck!
I ain't scared of you , i rather knock the big dog off first :rof:gearjamin

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
I call bs on a 11.54 1000ft. on a stock tranny , no efi live , and runnin a junk programmer , dude you don't even have a lift pump yet????? bring it on!!! lol i bet i can get in details truck and walk the dog on ya lol

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
It's true! I've seen the timeslip and was there! Put your timeslip up Duracopter. And if you do the math, he's in the 13's.
yeah then he didn't beat a 12 second truck your truck is faster with the right tune:gearjamin

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats Fine I'll race win or lose its all in fun! I did run that in time in the 1000ft, but next next year i'll have the mods in my sig like the trans and lift pump and efi and then it's really on! I'll try to get that time slip posted up soon as i can.

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Thats Fine I'll race win or lose its all in fun! I did run that in time in the 1000ft, but next next year i'll have the mods in my sig like the trans and lift pump and efi and then it's really on! I'll try to get that time slip posted up soon as i can.
If you did , then your tranny is own its way out the door :cool:

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Yeah i would love to run you guys if we weren't so far apart

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Yeah maybe so some people have all the luck

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
11.54 is slow.

i ran 10.51 @ 98mph when i went 12.71...so his truck is near 13.6-7...
i could see him hitting maybe a 13.9...on just an s2..i think 13.6 is a little fast for that tuning ...but i could be wrong..

1 - 20 of 62 Posts