Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
if it would make you feel any better your truck is running some 13.70 to 13.90s in the 1/4 duracopter
IF his c3's hold out on him...which i highly highly doubt....ide be willing to bet he limps not far past the 1000' to bring him to a low 14...to be perfectly honest...im in the same boat pretty much

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Responding on the I phone is not to fun, but between us that actually have mods it would be a good race. I'm ready to make the trip if you guys are! Im going to Tulsa Friday. First one spins loses!
your a little to far for me but if i was there, huh there would be no tire spin!!!!!:D

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
LoL Yea woes me, I think thats pretty good considering what i've got to work with right now.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Yea beech i tried running it at mempfis and it limped going into 5th so i didn't run it again, and my 1000 ft time was in the mid 12's ended up running a low 14 but can't remember exactly bc it was so long ago.

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
Yea beech i tried running it at mempfis and it limped going into 5th so i didn't run it again, and my 1000 ft time was in the mid 12's ended up running a low 14 but can't remember exactly bc it was so long ago.
a word of advise from a guy who's limped his trans more then anyone...if you do go to the strip once it shifts into 5th just get off it....its not going to gain any more speed except maybe 1 or 2 mph and its only going to limp...once it shifts just let it mostly maintain speed...till you get the trans built

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Thanks man it been fun shootin the chit with you guys. If anyone of yall do get a chance to do some traveling around this way let us know. Help represent!

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
Don't let my 1.67-1.71 60ft times keep you away! It would be fun to have a few more fast dmax's down this way!
you do that without trac bars? WTF best i can pull so far are low 1.8's

·
Banned
17,252 Posts
Rev limit is turned up to 4400 on the quad when its on 135. When its in park i can rev it to 4000. I've also limped the trans 8 times.
4400 is stupid. stock balencer doesnt like more than 4k and your not gaining anything from doing that..

you do that without trac bars? WTF best i can pull so far are low 1.8's

i was pulling 1.7's without traction bars, only spring clamps.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Don't let my 1.67-1.71 60ft times keep you away! It would be fun to have a few more fast dmax's down this way!
Nice 60's thats not keepin me away though the 11 hr. drive is:eek:

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
my buddy got a powerstroke that runs 90psi and twin turbo im sure he would come and play

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ill be there every race next year! Hopefully gettin the new truck soon.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Not yet, I really want to keep the turbo and put it on my new truck. Im lookin for an 06 07 black crew cab chevy with under 75K.

·
Registered
222 Posts
central wisconsin

41 - 60 of 62 Posts