Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to get a duramax, have an 07 tahoe right now.. just wondering if anyone on here is from iowa.

Im basically looking at getting an 07 NBS if i can find one that i like.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Lived in Manchester, Ia my whole life, been living in Colorado the last 3 yrs. im moving back to iowa this summer though. probably the ames area. where u from in iowa?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm hear in Iowa :drink but just 3 mile from the MO border to.

Hope you find the truck you are looking for:gearjamin

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is what im in right now, I switch vehicles up a lot and am wanting a CCSB to lift and do 22s or 24s.. or if i find one already lifted, all the better :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Not from IA. But i work in West Liberty IA. Does that count? P.S. Stay away from J's auto in Manchester IA. Bought My 09 GMC Sierra from Bob stefen GM dealer in Manchester Ia. Very pleased with their service.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ive found a few trucks at J's auto, whats up with them?

I will more than likely end up finding one far away, everyone in iowa is priced high

·
Registered
3 Posts
im from plainfield iowa. thinking about selling my truck but dont know if i want to or not yet. if i do im gunna be asking 21500 for it. its a 03 Dmax. any body want to know more about it then hit me up.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I'm from storm lake I work in sioux city there are some nice nbs trucks at the dealer here now but they come go quick. Good luck

·
Vendor
2,279 Posts
im from plainfield iowa. thinking about selling my truck but dont know if i want to or not yet. if i do im gunna be asking 21500 for it. its a 03 Dmax. any body want to know more about it then hit me up.
$21,500 for a 2001?

are you sure you did not add an extra zero? How many miles?

·
Registered
3 Posts
iowans

its an 03. if someone will buy it right now for 18500 ill let her go!! shes got around 145000 miles on her. dont know for sure cause im in iraq! so if anyones interested let me know!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am from Decorah area, bought my d-max from Decorah Chevrolet. I think they have a couple used there now from 04-07 but not 100% sure. I would call Shane at 563-382-3619. He's a good guy.

·
Registered
669 Posts
im in soutwest iowa 5 miles from MO border.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
im in storm lake as well and just bought my 1st dmax from Holzhauer's in cherokee...check them out...they will treat you right...trust me

·
Registered
957 Posts
im from Letts about 45 miles south of the quad city area an about 45 miles north of burlington... im with ya look for a duramax

·
Legennn... wait for it...
1,833 Posts
Clarinda here, way down southwest (just not quite as southwest as the guy a few posts up). Too bad you weren't here a few months back when I sold mine to a farmer out of Rockwell City

·
Registered
839 Posts
Hooch88 I am originally from storm lake

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hooch88 I am originally from storm lake
dslkraz, are you driving back and fourth from Sioux City to Storm Lake, where are you working in S.C. if you dont mind me asking?

I live 20 miles east of Sioux City, outside of Moville. Bought mine at Fitspatrick's in Storm Lake there. They had it sitting out along the auction fence, asked em what they had to have for it. Shot me a price and I took it.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts