Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Myrtle Beach is in!!!!! Lets all get somethin goin! There's a couple more guys from my town on here

·
like a Ninja
5,211 Posts
sounds like every corner of SC is covered. i say we figure out a date sometime in the future, like spring or summer and all meet up. what do yall say?

·
Registered
274 Posts
bump...:drink

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
sounds good to me. just let me know.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Im down...lets do it some time after the new year comes in!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
I am in south carolina looking for a club...

·
Registered
493 Posts
I am in lancaster sc right outside of rock hill

·
Registered
915 Posts
Guytonlbz and Duramax1983 Thank you for serving for our country. :drink :usa

·
Registered
915 Posts
I live in Myrtle Beach along with JMONEY. Im down to drive anywhere. I dont think there is a truck club in S.C. just for diesels. We should just make our own. Btw how old is everyone?? im 18

·
Registered
283 Posts
I've lived in columbia for 5 years and never saw any car clubs. I've never even seen a car worth racing in colubmia to be honest.. I've toyed with a few cars and bikes but I haven't seen anything too serious out there. I'm sure there are some fast cars, but they don't ever seem to be around.

I would be interested in doing something though, I drive to colubmia all the time to visit family/friends. :drink

·
like a Ninja
5,211 Posts
im from SC but stationed upu here in Lejeune. and i have my own chapter of our truck club from here for SC. if yall are interested we could meet up one day around the myrtle beach area whenever i get back in town. let me know what yall think.

·
Vendor
966 Posts
What Yall Think

Just going to put this out there to see, since everyone keep talking about meeting up.

I know everywhere has a car show but this one is put on by Columbia Classic Chevy Club. And we all own a Chevy so why not meet up at their show. I've been a few times and ride by on the regular. Good time, not to big of a show and would be a great place for us to get together and meet and show off our trucks. Now there is not a lot to do in this parking lot but its huge. There is a Wendy's and a Fat Boys (burger place) on each side so people could get something if they'd like. Or we could all go somewhere after. (Just ideas)

They meet the 2nd Saturday of every month (April-December) 5pm-9pm. Here is their web page
Columbia Classic Chevy Club
You can go to events and see what Im talking about. This place is right off of interstate 20 or 26 on Highway 1. If you come off of 20 go towards town (Columbia). And if you come off 26 go toward Lexington. There is a Big Lots in the shopping center if you needed to find an address.

Lets try to get together the first show in April? What do yall think?? Columbia is about 2 hours from everything and a good middle place to start. And wherever there is another one we'll travel there and kinda go from there.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Im from Walhalla, SC

·
Registered
283 Posts
Just going to put this out there to see, since everyone keep talking about meeting up.

I know everywhere has a car show but this one is put on by Columbia Classic Chevy Club. And we all own a Chevy so why not meet up at their show. I've been a few times and ride by on the regular. Good time, not to big of a show and would be a great place for us to get together and meet and show off our trucks. Now there is not a lot to do in this parking lot but its huge. There is a Wendy's and a Fat Boys (burger place) on each side so people could get something if they'd like. Or we could all go somewhere after. (Just ideas)

They meet the 2nd Saturday of every month (April-December) 5pm-9pm. Here is their web page
Columbia Classic Chevy Club
You can go to events and see what Im talking about. This place is right off of interstate 20 or 26 on Highway 1. If you come off of 20 go towards town (Columbia). And if you come off 26 go toward Lexington. There is a Big Lots in the shopping center if you needed to find an address.

Lets try to get together the first show in April? What do yall think?? Columbia is about 2 hours from everything and a good middle place to start. And wherever there is another one we'll travel their and kinda go from there.
Nice, I might have to bring the Z06 :D

·
Registered
283 Posts
You guys should post pics of your rides.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I live in Aiken, South Carolina. 27 years old

·
Registered
283 Posts
21 - 40 of 129 Posts