Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 129 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
this sounds like a good centralized location to me. you can count me in!

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
i sent an email to the club officals to find out more on up coming meets and to try and arrange it where we can meet up with them. just so there is no problems with a group of hot rod truck owners dropping in on them unannounced.

·
Vendor
966 Posts
i sent an email to the club officals to find out more on up coming meets and to try and arrange it where we can meet up with them. just so there is no problems with a group of hot rod truck owners dropping in on them unannounced.
thats cool:drink, I know that there are a bunch of kids that show up in mustang that hang out there and stuff too. So it really shouldn't be a big deal who all comes. Its one huge parking lot and they rope off a little section for the classics. Let us know what the say.

Come on guys anyone else wanna come? :rockin

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
here is a copy of the reply i received back:
On the second Saturday in April from 5pm till 9pm the club will be at our The Cruise in at Woodberry Plaza on Hwy #1 in West Columbia.
A free event open to all street legal cars and trucks. The shopping center has a BigLots store and is flanked on each side by Wendy's and Fat Boys. Please park in the upper half of the parking lot away from the stores. CCCC will be in the corner of the lot under the shopping center sign on the Wendy's side. Additionally, no playing of sound systems are allowed because of the housing area next door.
see you at the cruise in!

it appears that its a go if we so choose to show up. so what yall think?

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
like a Ninja
5,211 Posts
oh yea. we should see if we can get another central east coast meetin like last year. i wasnt hear for it so i missed it and i wanna meet up with as many as i can to see what everyones runnin so i can get a good idea.

·
Vendor
966 Posts
here is a copy of the reply i received back:
On the second Saturday in April from 5pm till 9pm the club will be at our The Cruise in at Woodberry Plaza on Hwy #1 in West Columbia.
A free event open to all street legal cars and trucks. The shopping center has a BigLots store and is flanked on each side by Wendy's and Fat Boys. Please park in the upper half of the parking lot away from the stores. CCCC will be in the corner of the lot under the shopping center sign on the Wendy's side. Additionally, no playing of sound systems are allowed because of the housing area next door.
see you at the cruise in!

it appears that its a go if we so choose to show up. so what yall think?
Hey man cool great idea on the email and glad everyone on their end was cool too. Im in and a buddy who's not on the forum but uses the sh!t out of me to ask everyone question coming too.

I am in !!!!
Fire you go to usc games often? Are you in Cola? I cant believe I haven't seen your truck.

Where's the LUBEMAN he aint far away he comes past columbia to go hunting he could bring the camaro :D. (I think thats what hes got)

Come on all fellas 2cd Saturday in April :hyper that would be the 10th lets do it:rockin

·
Registered
493 Posts
Yes i go to all the football and baseball games but i dont live in columbia i live in lancaster it takes me about an hour to get there but i will be there on the 10th of aprial....

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have drill that day but I will try to make it after. I'm not to far away.

·
Vendor
966 Posts
thats cool if you can come we'd love to have ya the more the better

Yes i go to all the football and baseball games but i dont live in columbia i live in lancaster it takes me about an hour to get there but i will be there on the 10th of aprial....
I dropped my season tickets last year after who knows how many years. So much to do before durning and after. It takes a weekend and turns it into a weekend of work.

few months away but sounds fun
Glad you found the post man. Hope you can make it and good to have you on the B.B.M.D.F.C :rockin

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
the car show starts at 5pm and goes til 9pm. hope this helps with your schedule, it would be nice to get as many people to show up as possible.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I should be off by five. I will be there a little late but I will show up. Can't wait to meet everyone. I don't have a black berry but I do have a droid. Can I get in the chat.

41 - 60 of 129 Posts