Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am in North Augusta, SC and wouldn't mind meeting some people around here that likes their diesels as much as I do. I see quite a few nice looking ones.

·
Vendor
966 Posts
Its hard to get us all together Ive tried. Gus has something usually going on in the upstate which I missed the other day :( They normally meet during the week which is hard for me. There is a car show that the Classic Chevy Club puts on the second Saturday of every month from now till November in Columbia that we've tried getting people to which didn't turn out well either. This is in a huge parking lot with a wide selection of cars/trucks.

I think it would be cool to get a group of us together and just chat truck stuff too. Maybe we can try again and see if we can get something going or at a different location. I'm open to suggestions just hard for me to do something on a week night unless its a Friday :drink

·
Registered
243 Posts
count me in as long as its around the columbia area and on the weekend

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am free anytime, still unemployed since moving here, so a long drive is difficult for me to do money wise, Columbia isn't too bad. When I had my car a group of people use to do mod days, have a bbq at someone's house that had a nice sized garage and did some mods, helped with general maintenance. Something like that would be fun I would think.

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Right here in Augusta

·
Registered
543 Posts
give me two more months to get outta here and ill def be down for some regular meet ups! nobody in the sumter area are into diesels and stuff...too much "hood" there! haha

·
Registered
915 Posts
Damnit!! why do i always have to live so far away from the action!!! I wanna come to one of the meets but im so far away. with tuiton for fall classes coming up im broke as a haint.

I need to apply for wellfare checks and food stamps and then i might be able to make a meet lol

·
Vendor
966 Posts
I'm game if yall want to give it another try. The classic chevy group meets the second saturday of every month at the Big Lots on highway 1. you can get to it from 20 or 26. It is a huge paved parking lot with usually a ton of people.

Let me know who's interested and we could meet up.

·
Registered
543 Posts
im looking for some meets, dyno days, drag races or whatever to hang out....let me know whats going on....im back in town from the desert now

121 - 129 of 129 Posts