Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my names ance hood i live in corpus christi and im looking to find any duramax owners on here im still some what new to town and would be nice to know some one who knows to go for parts etc

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
I lived there for a year when I was going to TAMUCC. I'm down there fairly often fishin and shit

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well why u were there did u come across any shops that are worth going to i know about south texas 4x4 and 4 wheel special but anymore ?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well ive gone to planet pick up in san antonio multiple times and have walked away every time happy with there work knowledge . do you know any in s.a

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well im from welfare tx just outside of boerne and i go see my dad here and there any in that area

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
well im from welfare tx just outside of boerne and i go see my dad here and there any in that area
Truck source diesel. In San Antonio is one of the few shops that I would ever let touch my truck.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Corpus Christi

Live in CC.

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Im froma SA Go down to Port A all the time for fishing!!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I live in corpus!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm from rockport, just got my duramax about a week ago. We should get a duramax cruise together soon.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Let's get something going!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sorry I haven't checked the thread recently. Yeah we need to get something set up

·
Registered
974 Posts
Also in Rockport. I'm down for a meet.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've seen your 15' around town, looks very sharp! I'm definitely envious but I'm waiting for them to change to the next version duramax before I consider buying the new body style. I'd really like to have a monthly duramax meet, that would be awesome.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I've seen your 15' around town, looks very sharp! I'm definitely envious but I'm waiting for them to change to the next version duramax before I consider buying the new body style. I'd really like to have a monthly duramax meet, that would be awesome.
If you see me driving around flag me down. A meet would be cool but I'm busy the next 3 weekends and then my daughter is due Nov. 21st so I'm booked up for a while. But if you or anybody starts planning something keep me posted and I'll see what I can do. Also, a friend at work drives a LMM and is on here but rarely posts but I'm sure would be interested too so that's one more.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I saw you're truck a few weeks ago, I drive a black 07 classic with a 6" lift and xd spy wheels. I was driving behind you for a little while.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I saw you're truck a few weeks ago, I drive a black 07 classic with a 6" lift and xd spy wheels. I was driving behind you for a little while.
Cool. I'll keep an eye out for you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I am in Corpus also! You can usually catch me at the beach on Mustang Island. When I am off anyway!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts