Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
we are going to try to meet the first thursday of every month
OK hey where were you sunday brought the play toy out and sheared the output shaft so tow truck came it poured though but the tent was still up so we were dry. do you know if the H1 ambulnce axles will work for the DMAX?

and btw: screw powerstroke trannies

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
whos comein this thursday

·
Registered
639 Posts
i live in az right now but i used to live in lake wylie, sc. my gma still lives there and my parents just finished building there house there so they live there now. im gunna be out there a little bit over this summer i wont have MY truck but ill have my dads 06 LLY lifted crew cab but no performance mods haha. maybe i can join this lil meet up

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
i use to work in Mauldin. which is right next to Greenville and Simpsonville. My friend owns the 417 Bar and Grille next to the shell gas station in Simpsonville. I'm all about a meet.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
ill be there thursday Zack. is jason gonna make it this month?
He may be there!!! Not sure just yet, what time will you guys be showing up? Gotta work all day and wouldnt be able to head that way before 7ish probably, getting there around 7:45 to 8.

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
well come on down thrusday sparkz. the more we have the better.
wont be able too, got another interview for my new job thursday. but just in case, where u goin? where is the meet?

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
at the quaker state. same place as mentioned earlier
hmmm, in Greenville? Hmm...I might go, just depends on how long my interview takes. how many trucks are we expecting?

·
like a Ninja
5,211 Posts
there was about 8 truck there last month. Dmaxs and powerstrokes. there should be a cummins or 2 there this time.

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
there was about 8 truck there last month. Dmaxs and powerstrokes. there should be a cummins or 2 there this time.
Well, I might consider it, but like I said idk how long the interview will be. If I go i'll try to get Mooredmax03 and LB7p.r. to go

21 - 40 of 103 Posts