·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont just want smoke I want hp but something my stock tranny will hold. :help

·
Premium Member
3,435 Posts
Fill up your bed with some old tires and set them on fire, you will get plenty of smoke!:rof

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Yes!!!! I had a ole f 150 and we put a whole bunch of smoke bombs in the back and used to go riding through town.... I had all different colors! Now that's smoke!

·
Legennn... wait for it...
1,833 Posts
if you want smoke out of a box, you won't find something that the stock transmission will hold well. Allison only tolerates about 90 hp over stock trim before constantly limping and breaking stuff... Smoke in a box comes from over-fueling in the tune... so, throw that tune on, put your foot into it to get all your annoying smoke, and OOPS there goes the P0700 when your transmission limps.

Best thing to do is avoid the smoke. If you're that adamant about finding it. The best "smoke box" is your stock air box with a towel stuffed in it. It'll smoke like a train.

PS, you've just labeled yourself in a not-too-bright-and-shiny way with your second post saying "I want smoke." Like a drive through Texas, I can see flames on the horizon.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I thought the best smoke came from stuffing a rag in your own mouth!

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
i won't be an ass, although smoke isn't good for business.

get a quad 2 run the 90 tune, you'll be happy

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
these threads are getting fucking old. use the search function.

·
Registered
644 Posts
qs2 doesnt smoke on the 90hp for lb7, only on lbz. he needs edge juice attitude with ppe hot and turn them up and that should do it:thumb

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Listen, Smoke isn't professional. It doesn't mean more HP, It doesn't mean your fast, It is going to get us all screwed with diesel emissions. Please don't be selfish, and think of the whole industry, not just yourself.

·
Registered
308 Posts

Quick! change your screenname and re start before its to late!!!!! :rof

·
Registered
208 Posts
I am glad to hear that the majority of us on here despize smoking diesels. I cant stand the dam dodge owners around here that have stacks and smokes just sitting at a light . I find it emabarrasing that they have to smoke so much like that just to move itself.

·
Legennn... wait for it...
1,833 Posts

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
Built motor
S480 single
dual fuelers
100 over injectors
efi live

that'll make plenty of smoke the right way