Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Hey Ass Man!
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see tons of Duramaxs around, just wondering if any guys/girls are on this site and living in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI or Newfoundland? For the Americans on here that don't know where that is, we are just east/north east of Maine!:D

This will probably be the shortest thread of all time...Heyyaa

·
Hey Ass Man!
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where and was it your first time?

·
Hey Ass Man!
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah.. maybe July when the snow is totally gone haha

·
Registered
782 Posts
live in Eastern Canada?

no one---no one lives in eastern Canada---one day they grow up Crazyeyeand realize that the west is where it's at happyjump(except for Saskatchewanpeek:):popcorn Bahehahaheha

·
Hey Ass Man!
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you see the Alberta Golden Bears in the CIS finals last night?! oh yea, they were on their way home last night....GO UNB! not sure if you care, that was the only come back I could think of this early!!Blaaa

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am NB boy.. but living in southern Ontario now ... only for another year then back east... had enough of the big city.

-Ian

·
Registered
21 Posts
You must be from NB if you're cheering for UNB ... Got a question for you, did you have any problems with your yearly inspection with no cat/muffler ?

·
Registered
97 Posts
CyPhoth whats going on, u cant go back yet.., u love the big city ... ur ment to stay here ..

·
Registered
782 Posts
Did you see the Alberta Golden Bears in the CIS finals last night?! oh yea, they were on their way home last night....GO UNB! not sure if you care, that was the only come back I could think of this early!!Blaaa
no worries all good fun

·
Hey Ass Man!
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You must be from NB if you're cheering for UNB ... Got a question for you, did you have any problems with your yearly inspection with no cat/muffler ?
Yes, I am alumni there, played soccer for them. Born in Milton, close to Mississauga.

No problems at all with the annual inspections here bud. Congrats on the incoming 2nd child too!

·
Registered
21 Posts
CDN Duramax 08 , want something funny .... I live in Milton now ( Right up the st from the Hospital on bronte st ) :D ... I as well attended UNB .

·
Hey Ass Man!
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Unreal.. PM on the way.

·
Hey Ass Man!
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Niiice.. How far out north of St.John's are ya? About an 1hr and a half?

·
Hey Ass Man!
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
and that shit is cold about this time of the year

1 - 20 of 61 Posts