Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
2006 LBZ 400K PowerHustler
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
At your convenience, I would like to see wiring between the door lock/unlock PCB relay in the fuse block to the driver's door switch (both inclusive) for my 2008 LMM crew cab with RPO AU3 door locks. Those are the most simple door lock switches, just open/close, one of the driver front door, one on the passenger front door. My door locks function just fine with the key, and the key fob, just not the switch on either door. Fuses have no power. i have looked in GMUPFITTER but just don't see what I need there.

Very nice of you to furnish wiring diagrams. I appreciate that.
Power Door Locks Inoperative - Front (RPO AU3 without AN3/DL3)

Circuit/System Description
The power door locks are controlled by the body control module (BCM) through lock and unlock printed circuit board relays in the IP fuse block. The driver and passenger door lock switches are normally open, 2 position rocker type switches, with detents for lock and unlock. The lock and unlock switch signal circuits are referenced from battery voltage by the BCM and when a door lock or unlock switch is pressed the signal circuit is closed to ground through the switch contacts and BCM determines the signal is active. The unlock relays are controlled by the BCM through driver door and passenger door low side drive control circuits and the lock relays are controlled through a single high side drive control circuit. During lock or unlock operation, battery voltage will be supplied to the lock actuators through the energized relays and grounded through the de-energized relays.

Door Lock Switch – Driver (AU3 without AN3/DL3)

Connector Part Information
  • OEM Connector: 12124997
  • Service Connector: 12167130
  • Description: 5-Way F Metri-Pack 150 Series, Unsealed (BK)
Terminal Part Information
  • Pins: A–B, D–E
  • Terminal/Tray: 12103359/18
  • Core/Insulation Crimp: E/C
  • Release Tool/Test Probe: 12094429/J-35616-2A (GY)
Door Lock Switch – Driver (AU3 without AN3/DL3)

PinWireCircuitFunction
A
0.35 BN/WH
Instrument Panel Lamps Dimming Control
B
0.35 BK
Ground
C

Not Used
D
0.35 PK/BK
Driver Door Lock Switch Lock Signal (except YE9)
0.35 OG/BK
Driver Door Lock Switch Unlock Signal (YE9)
E
0.35 OG/BK
Driver Door Lock Switch Unlock Signal (except YE9)
0.35 PK/BK
Driver Door Lock Switch Lock Signal (YE9)
Door Lock Switch – Passenger (AU3 without AN3/DL3)

Connector Part Information
  • OEM Connector: 12124997
  • Service Connector: 12167130
  • Description: 5-Way F Metri-Pack 150 Series, Unsealed (BK)
Terminal Part Information
  • Pins: A–B, D–E
  • Terminal/Tray: 12103359/18
  • Core/Insulation Crimp: E/C
  • Release Tool/Test Probe: 12094429/J-35616-2A (GY)
Door Lock Switch – Passenger (AU3 without AN3/DL3)

PinWireCircuitFunction
A
0.35 BN/WH
Instrument Panel Lamps Dimming Control
B
0.35 BK
Ground
C

Not Used
D
0.35 L-BU
Passenger Door Lock Switch Lock Signal (except YE9)
0.35 D-BU
Passenger Door Lock Switch Unlock Signal (YE9)
E
0.35 D-BU
Passenger Door Lock Switch Unlock Signal (except YE9)
0.35 L-BU
Passenger Door Lock Switch Lock Signal (YE9)

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you guys need any diagrams let me know. Anything from 2001 to 2019 trucks just be specific on what you need.

I will ignore any post that wants every single diagram of their car. If you have a specific Electrical issue let me know. 2001 - 2007.5 are mostly the same.

Are you still supplying wiring diagrams?
If so, I need information concerning the external wiring diagrams for an Allison 1000 transmission. It's in a 2015 Chevrolet 3500, 4wd, 6.6 diesel.
Thank you beforehand,
Felix

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, I'm just getting my 05 ccsb duramax going after sitting in my garage for 3 years and having alot of class 2 communication faults. I have found the 205 jumper had 10v on pin A. Removed the wire and I can connect with a scan tool again but can't find what all is tied to the 2 wired on pin A. Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1 Posts
2021 Silverado Crew car 2500 Duramax.
I am installing a snow plow on my truck. I purchased the Upfittter switches and installed them.
But, they are hot all the time. Not keyed..
I would like to install the snowplow and other accessories as R.A.P.
So, they are not on all the time.
Where would i find that power wire at? preferable under the drivers side floor board area.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2022 Sierra 2500HD AT4
9 Posts
2021 Silverado Crew car 2500 Duramax.
I am installing a snow plow on my truck. I purchased the Upfittter switches and installed them.
But, they are hot all the time. Not keyed..
I would like to install the snowplow and other accessories as R.A.P.
So, they are not on all the time.
Where would i find that power wire at? preferable under the drivers side floor board area.
Thanks in advance.
There is a UI Bulletin-153C on the GM Upfitter website that show all of the wiring and installation. Below is the layout for the upfitter module behind the dash panel left of the steering wheel. There are two 5 amp fuses and depending on where you put them the output of the switches is either always on or on only with key.
Schematic Rectangle Font Engineering Parallel

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you guys need any diagrams let me know. Anything from 2001 to 2019 trucks just be specific on what you need.

I will ignore any post that wants every single diagram of their car. If you have a specific Electrical issue let me know. 2001 - 2007.5 are mostly the same.
I need the MAP wiring diagram for 2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD denali duramax please!

·
Registered
2 Posts

I would like a TCM wire diagram for a 2004 GMC Duramax 2500 6.6 5 speed automatic 4x4. Any help would be greatly apprecitated.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Hi PowerHusler I have a project with a 2007 LBZ / Allison (Generation 4 / 6 speed) and Atlas II for my 1979 JEEP CJ7. I need the TCM and Allison electric diagram . Thanks in advance.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior Automotive lighting

·
Registered
03 lb7, 3500 dually, 4x4, 4 door, long cm flatbed LT.
3 Posts

Iv got a 03 (lb7) 4x4 1 ton dually with a flatbed and whoever installed the flatbed chopped the crap outa the bed harness. I could rly use the trailer plug and tail lights diagrams.
Thx, Trey.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts