Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moving to Seneca this July, went to look for apartments last weekend, sadly didn't see many duramaxs; lots of cummins tho. So where are y'all at?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
I won't be far from you bud , if you ever need anything , gimme a shout. Got a couple of buddies up your way

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm in Clemson/Seneca

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm in Westminster, Seneca and Clemson, give me a shout and we can meet up when u get moved it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just got up here about 4 days ago........this is without a doubt cummins country...ive already have have had one try to get me to race on my way back from anderson night before last, ill post a pic of my truck so if yall see me, make your self known.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here it is

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Bout an hour from ya man! Athens, Ga. Come on over and I'll show you the UGA campus party life!:drink

Jeremy

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha ha I just moved from Athens; back in my single days I believe I could have showed you the campus life!!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hahaha! I hear ya! I'm married now but we still go downtown and act like kids sometimes!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Figured i'd throw this out there while i'm talking to you local guys.....I just bought 4" MBRP duals and don't think they're for me. I want a 5" straight single to 7" tip.. Anybody around here want to trade? You come to my house and i'll help swap for free too. Or we can meet up and swap. I'm just outside of Athens, Ga.

Thanks!
Jeremy

·
Registered
274 Posts
I live in Aiken and there are plenty of dmaxs out here. Welcome to SC

·
Registered
90 Posts
Anybody have a
I can "borrow" in Seneca area Heyyaa

1 - 15 of 15 Posts