Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys ive been thinking of getting a flo pro 5" stainless straight pipe kit,ive heard they fit just as good if not better then the mbrp but how are the kits holding up? does anyone have pics how the tailpipe exits?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey,I actually ordered my 5" mbrp from you for my last truck and my lift pump for this truck,if you could pm me a price that would be great,I dont want the quiet core front pipe i just want a normal straight pipe,i was wanting to get my exhaust from canada this time though to be honest just because duty and brokerage kill me and makes it roughly the same price,but i would take a quote please

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I have the 5" aluminized flopro. Heres a few pics of how it exits on my truck.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the look of the flo pro how it exits,thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya i guess im not too concerned on the tailpipe anyways because its going to get single stacked eventually

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
The DE kits and the flo pro kits are cut in the same amount of pieces iirc. The DE kits work PERFECTLY for dumping over the rear axle. Leave the last piece off and tada, fk you MBRP with your overpriced dump kits!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Trust me im not too fond of MBRP myself,MBRPs main warehouse is 3 hours from my house,i called them up asked what the best deal they could give me if i came there and picked up a kit for my old truck and they said $700,I was like youre joking right? i then odered the same kit from meyer performance for like 440,pretty sad

·
Registered
212 Posts
I put a 5" stainless flow pro on my friends 05 LLY and I was less than impressed with the fit and placement of hangers. I will be ordering a 5" Stainless Diamond Eye for my truck in the spring. I put a 4" aluminuzed diamond eye on my truck 3 years ago and it went on the easiest of any exhaust I have installed. The aluminized just did not hold up to the salt in the winter that well so I will try the stainless after this winter.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I guess Diamond eye is the way to go then,All i know is my mbrp fit terribly on my last truck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts