Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering if anyone on here has 24s on there dually ive seen 22s if anyone has some could u post some pics im looking into doing it

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
trying to talk the gf into letting you spend several grand on wheels isnt easy some pics may help

·
Registered
138 Posts
Heres a few ideas!

Attachments

·
Registered
641 Posts
These are the new 8 Lug Direct Bolt On 24's x 8.50, from Diesel Wheels, No more 8 to 10 lug adapters. I am not sure if they have these on there web page yet. There are more pictures in my garage. GOOD LUCK !!

View attachment 14804

View attachment 14805

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that black one is sexy is that yours? i like those wheels are they cheaper then alcoas would be after all the adaptors and stuff?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Yes this is my truck, and Thanks. If you buy Alcoa 24.5 or 22.5, Alcoa does not make a 22 or 24, you will have to have them milled down to 24. Diesel Wheels buys the blanks in a 22 , 24 size, and cut's then to what you want. Not sure what tires you are going with. The prices are about the same as the 10 bolt, with adapters that are Custom Cut Design, you would have to talk with the guys at Diesel Wheels.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i emailed them i like the wheels on ur truck what are they called? i found a place in cali that shave .5 off of alcoas so there 24 and they come mounted balanced with adaptors for 3900 think thats good deal?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts