Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so here's a chance to make 5 dollars in less than a half hour! I need 2 pictures of my truck photo shopped to see what some things painted black would look like on the exterior... Ill paypal you the 5 spot tonight if you send me some half way decent pictures that dont look like complete garbage. Any ways here they are, this really shouldnt take long to do i dont think.

On this one just pretty much black out the front end completely: Headlights, grill, bumper, everything

This one black the front end out same as the first but color match the fender flares white to match the body

Thanks alot guys! But hurry up and let me know if your gonna take on this challenge cause Im going to post this on a couple other forums as well!

-Steve

·
Registered
481 Posts
lol the white fender flares are the ones off of my truck in case you were wondering you can use my avatar pic. I want his black ones!! lol your front end will look just like mine steve so ill take the 5 dollars right now... :drink

·
Registered
481 Posts
magic wand wouldn't do the trick...? :drink

·
Registered
481 Posts
lol the lasso thing kicks ass! i think its called the magic wand or whatever? lol its been a while since photo shop class in H.S.

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
i use the quick selection tool it is better :D
thats where i learned how to do photochop
and then i got it at home for free :D

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha im sorry kyle but that just made me laugh a little, Much much better than what i could do lol. But i forgot to post up that someone on DP did it for me

1 - 18 of 18 Posts