Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,933 Posts
Anyone ? Lol . Also will the 1500 headlights work ?
i believe the 1500 and 2500 headlights will interchange but i am not 100% sure as i dont own a truck in that year myself. I have worked on many though and they appear to be the same lights. I have installed many of the amazon ebay brand headlight housings and i would recommend that if you want to replace them, you dont source them from those locations. They are often very poor quality plastic with bad water seals, poorly managed / mounted / installed wiring and they tend to not last long term. If you just need to refresh the lights, i would get a set from LMC truck, they are the only place i have found OEM ish style lights that were of good quality at a good price. If you are looking for halos and the like, your going to be either paying a steep price for that quality, getting junk from amazon you have to mess with over and over and replace every couple years, or your going to have to get some from LMC / use factory housings, open them, and modify them as you see fit.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have some on my 05 gmc and put my other ones in my wifes high beams on her 04 toyota 4 runner

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have no information on quality however It may be worth researching.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts