Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for April the theme is your Duramax and a reflection. Off water, off paint, off glass, something else that reflects... You get to post 2 pics. We will take 5 (instead of the usual 10) for the poll. The top 5 will be decided by the most likes. In the event there is a tie the Dmax Store staff decides on the tie breakers. Winner gets a $200 Dmax Store gift card.

Clear as mud? Good, get to posting!

Poll goes up on April 24th, so all pics need to be up before then.

·
Vendor
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody wants a free gift card? Come one now, shoot, if you wax your paint you will have a reflection and be able to enter this months contest.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Nobody wants a free gift card? Come one now, shoot, if you wax your paint you will have a reflection and be able to enter this months contest.
Having this theme in the month of April is a bit challenging for those of us living in states with lots of tree pollen.

·
Vendor
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Having this theme in the month of April is a bit challenging for those of us living in states with lots of tree pollen.
I feel ya, my windshield is yellow everytime I get in my truck, even if its only parked for a few minutes.

·
Registered
18,010 Posts

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Last one. Not bad paint for a 13 yr old truck.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Gave her a bath and figured what the heck. There aren't many entries this month

Attachments

Reactions: DmaxStoreJimmy

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I know that I already submitted, but can't resist this one after a bath on a beautiful Saturday. Had to have my little helper along.

Feel free to disregard for the poll!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
Here’s a couple I found.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,741 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,741 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s absolutely gorgeous!! My dream pickup is a 72’ Chevy or high Sierra. There’s just something about the body and the 350.

One day I will have it. Have you any photos of the inside or just other in general? You can pm me if you like. I’d really like to see some.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts