Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For us more southern Ohio members, on April 9th, Edgewater is having a Diesel Day. This is a scheduled event. Last year was a good turn out so lets do what we can do to get us a bigger turn out again this year. There will also be a meet and greet afterwards at the Colerain Quaker Steak.

For us members that live around the easgate area, we will be meeting up around 5 at the Ryan's Steakhouse between the carwash and Pepboys and across the street from Meijer. That way we will have plenty of time to stop and pick up other members along the way down 275 and meet with the other convoy at Miami town park and ride.

There is also another meeting point at the Miami Town Park and Ride. They are set for 6:30 meeting.

PM me if you have any questions. I will answer ASAP.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
really? I'm like 20 minutes from Edgewater!....I may just make an appearance!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Be sure to stop at the second meeting point that I listed. It is off the same exit as edgewater just the opposite direction!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
That park and ride is usually packed! Is everyone going to be able to fit in there if there are a bunch of people meeting there?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That park and ride is usually packed! Is everyone going to be able to fit in there if there are a bunch of people meeting there?
I heard that it is never packed lol. I hope that they're will be enough room. I guess if anything, we could park in some grass or on the road. I'm not sure, I've never been to that park and ride before. They're should be about 10 trucks or so coming from the first meeting point so far and what I've heard, should be about 20 or so trucks at that meeting point.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
hmm...alright, well I'll try to round up a few of my friends and head down there.

I doubt I'll run mine but I will back it up to the fence and drink beer and watch though!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds good. I'm not going to run mine either I don't think because I just put my engine back in and I don't want to be pushing it to its limit right now.

·
Registered
61 Posts
well fellas i live in cincinnati so yall can count me in, I dont think ill be meetin at the park and pull but anyway ill for sure be there. looking forward to seein ya..

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
sweetness....I don't remember what is it to get in like 8 bucks or something?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well fellas i live in cincinnati so yall can count me in, I dont think ill be meetin at the park and pull but anyway ill for sure be there. looking forward to seein ya..
Hope to see ya there! Look for a black super duty with a single stack and a big ohio coal rollers sticker in the back center of the window :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sweetness....I don't remember what is it to get in like 8 bucks or something?
10 per person or 15 to race. That is what it was last year so I'm sure it will be the same.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump bump bump.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Come on chevy guys!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Got a few of my friends coming, probably 3 more trucks. 6.0 stroker, 12 valve(probably 500 horse), and another d-max with Fleece tuning and a fresh suncoast.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds god. Are you going to be at the miami town park and ride?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I'll probably just go straight there unless you guys happen to be sitting there when I come through

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The group I will be in should be there right around 6. They plan to leave there at 6:30.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump bump bump

·
Registered
19 Posts
10 per person or 15 to race. That is what it was last year so I'm sure it will be the same.
Me and llydirtymax05 ran there about 3 weeks ago. That's what they charged us and hopefully Fridays temps will come up. Right now its not looking good cause I believe its got to be a certain temp to run????

·
Registered
61 Posts
Listen to rustykarr he knows his stuff. :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts