Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT 4X4 CCSB / 6.6 Duramax / Allison 1000 / S&B Mouthpiece / 4" MBRP
143 Posts
Climate control problem. I only have hot air when I put the thermostat at 90°. I don't have any cold air from a/c.
Here's a link to a thread I started. You'll learn a good bit.

More than likely your cabin temperature sensor above your left ear is bad. You can try resetting the HVAC control unit like I did in the thread if you have dual zone AC. If you have the manual dual zone then I have no idea. Good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My new 2021 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD Crew Cab LTZ after installing Westin HDX Xtreme Nerf Step Bars, and Glossy Black tailgate lettering!

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
This is the most active I seen a Rig of the month thread in a long time. Glad to see with everything going on we still have our trucks. Gonna be hard to pick a favorite here. To everyone that submitted so far. Damn boys your rigs are sweet!

·
Super Moderator
869 Posts
The moment he posted I knew I was done. I even have to vote for his truck. 😝 Well, maybe May will work out...lol. All nice trucks here for sure...

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.