Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOTE, this is not a profit motivated proposition, nothing seems to be available, I need some, I know others sure can use them, etc.....

After extensive searching and no luck finding better and a bit longer studs and those of us running dually alloys need them the most, others certainly could as often as I have seen broken studs mentioned here I decided to take some action. ( I was rather shocked nobody has done this yet. )

I called ARP, they do not make them, at least by any info we could look under.

I talked to the custom shop, they will make me some if I get a bit more info on the deminsions but I need to get at least 100 made, I need 32, not 100 of course.

Anybody interested in going in on this please let me know asap, the more we get, the better the deal

If this is in anyway a violation of the rules, well, step up and do something for us so we do not have to do it on our own, please

Thanks
Rick
801-829-4997

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I need the stock stud knurl, depth and head specs to proceed.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still no interest in these? I figured with all the broken stud reports, thick wheels on some which should have longer studs, much better than stock as well as long enough to be safe???????

I am not doing this for profit, we would all split the cost to have them made;)

Rick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts