Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have "For Sale" assorted filters for the 2001-2016 Duramax/Allison trucks.
I have 3 BNIB Racor PFF50216 Fuel Filters $35.00 CDN Ea. 7 Genuine Allison Spin on filters $12.00 ea. 4 Mobil 1 M1-303 oil filters $12.00 Ea, 1 Allison deep sump internal filter $25.00. I also have several items listed in the "Parts for Sale" section as well if your looking for some other items. I plan on trading in my truck and the dealer isn't going to give me any more for it whether it has the addons or not. I'm negotiable on pricing and shipping costs, but please don't low ball me on pricing. As for the filters I would prefer to sell all of the same type at the same time as it would save on shipping, however if you want only one or two that's fine as well. I'm located in Vancouver BC, but I will ship within Canada or the U.S. Any questions, please ask. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Jacqson; I'll take the Racor's off your hands. I'm in Abbotsford, but get through the city once a week or so.
Call or text me at seven seven eight - eight five eight - seventy-three oh one
Cheers;
Kevan

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Jacqson; I'll take the Racor's off your hands. I'm in Abbotsford, but get through the city once a week or so.
Call or text me at seven seven eight - eight five eight - seventy-three oh one
Cheers;
Kevan
Sent you a text.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts