Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone available for a phone call to help with a lb7? It would be hard to explain in type?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Bump........

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
if you still need help my number is 719-252-3952

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Talk about an awesome group of guys! I salute you!:drink Wish I could fax ya'll beers!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it must have been a problem with the ppe. still, chris kelley was a big help. you cant beat a guy that will stay on the phone with u until u feel like everything is right.
my truck started to sound and act like it was winter time and i had just started it. i know it sounds crazy. my idle was at about 900 and my engine temp. stayed at like 120. so you can imagine how that was trying to stay in traffic on the interstate. the tranny was shifting like it was below zero. anyway we checked all the necessities and put her back to stock and she drove like a champ for the next hour or so.
i made it home and i appreciate everyones help!! looks like its time for a tuned ecm or efi.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
if we made a phone list the quacks and sells people would drive us nuts, I hope you get it running, By the way I married a Titus girl

1 - 12 of 12 Posts