Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At what time is is nesary to do injector's? + Head gaskets and head studs fire rings? I would like every bodys options on this?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This would probly be done after lift pump,trans.

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
injectors and studs would be about the same time as you add a bigger turbo(s)

but after a lift pump and trans like you said.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I was under the assumption that fueling upgrades to the dmax like injectors/cp3 were borderline dangerous on stock bottom ends? I thought that the pistons/rods were in danger before the headgaskets, just what i've been told.........

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haven't heard that yet. This is news to me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
im getting ready to have my injectors done over 40% i run and air dog 125 with it and it does good but the next mod for me is an ats turbo so i just decided more boost+stock injectors= not enough black smoke :(

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I looked at the nozzles from Dynamite diesel. Is their anyone else that sells injectors and or nozzles?

·
Registered
13,927 Posts
im getting ready to have my injectors done over 40% i run and air dog 125 with it and it does good but the next mod for me is an ats turbo so i just decided more boost+stock injectors= not enough black smoke :(
I suggest a different turbo than a ATS for your LMM. I would look into a HTT66 or Garrett 4094vvt, or twins.

If you have any questions let me know.

Tyler
MPF

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.