Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a new in the box set of the 84630474 that I did not put on my 2021 Sierra 1500 AT4, looking to sell as I put on power steps. Located in Farmington MN
Any ideas on how much I should list them for?
I’d be interested in buying them

·
Registered
4 Posts
I also have a brand new set of 84630474, I bought my truck a couple months ago and the dealer said I was only missing the floormats and splash guards. They called me and told me my pallet of parts were in. When I asked pallet of parts? They said it was the steps that I was waiting for. They didn't tell me anything about steps so I went out and bought some already. I have to go and pick them up. I live in green bay, WI and the dealership is in Minneapolis MN. They also said they would ship the floormats and splash guards to me, now they said they cant do that I have to come get them. If they weren't the only dealership that had a 3500 at4 at the time I would have never bought the truck from them.

Hoping to get $600 for them, shipping would be additional

·
Registered
3 Posts
I also have a brand new set of 84630474, I bought my truck a couple months ago and the dealer said I was only missing the floormats and splash guards. They called me and told me my pallet of parts were in. When I asked pallet of parts? They said it was the steps that I was waiting for. They didn't tell me anything about steps so I went out and bought some already. I have to go and pick them up. I live in green bay, WI and the dealership is in Minneapolis MN. They also said they would ship the floormats and splash guards to me, now they said they cant do that I have to come get them. If they weren't the only dealership that had a 3500 at4 at the time I would have never bought the truck from them.

So we just bought a 1500 AT4 so based off the part number these should work correct? If so I definitely want them. So are all AT4s supposed to come with them?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking up that part number it should fit all 1500-3500 trucks

Gm list for that part number, I am sure it will fit some older
2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4, Base, Denali, Elevation, SLE, SLT 2.7L L4 - Gas, 3.0L L6 - Diesel, 4.3L V6 - Gas, 5.3L V8 - Flex, 5.3L V8 - Gas, 6.2L V8 - Gas
2021 GMC Sierra 2500 HD AT4, Base, Denali, SLE, SLT 6.6L V8 - Diesel, 6.6L V8 - Gas
2021 GMC Sierra 3500 HD AT4, Base, Denali, SLE, SLT 6.6L V8 - Diesel, 6.6L V8 - Gas

I am not sure if all at4 should come with them, I have seen a few for sale with out any steps

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks like the steps my come as part of a package

PDG AT4 Premium Package - Includes (PDO) AT4 Preferred Package, (R3O) LT275/65R18C MT blackwall Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac tires, (PQB) Driver Alert Package I and (VXW) AT4 high clearance step

·
Registered
1 Posts

Can you txt me or email me? I’m interested in these

·
Registered
56 Posts
If anyone has a sent of 84630474 for sale I would like to purchase! Please DM me. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I might be too late to the game but if anyone has a set of 84630474 (AT4 steps) I am definitely interested in buying.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a new in the box set of the 84630474 that I did not put on my 2021 Sierra 1500 AT4, looking to sell as I put on power steps. Located in Farmington MN
Any ideas on how much I should list them for?
Did you sell these yet? I'm in MN and could pick up.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Are these still available?

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I was able to call around and after trying 5 dealers in a 100 mile radius I was able to find a dealer that had two sets in stock. The issue with these is because GM has red listed them makes the extremely hard to find that have not already been tired to a new build VIN number. The GM dealer in Enterprise Alabama had one more set two weeks ago when I got mine

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hello,
Are they still available?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts