Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any way to run an ats e-power tuner, and have have a gauge display like the one on the edge cts tuner? but still use the ats tune, not the edge one?

edge cts gauge display: Edge Products: Product

ats e-power tuner: ATS E-Power for 01-08 GM 6.6L Duramax

also, people that have ats e-power, do you like it? what tune do you run, what mpg do you get, does it blow smoke?

thanks guys.

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Look at the Edge Insight that is monitoring only setup.

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
the edges CS and CTS are not a standalone unit yet
they say another month or two and they will be
but the insight is!

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
You could always just buy gauges.

·
I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
2,598 Posts
^^^^^x2 and i loved my ats but u gotta be careful because it only has like 2 levels u can run on stock tranny but i didnt notice if it smoked on level 5 but level 6 and up roll the hell out of it

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^^^^x2 and i loved my ats but u gotta be careful because it only has like 2 levels u can run on stock tranny but i didnt notice if it smoked on level 5 but level 6 and up roll the hell out of it
i wasnt planning on useing the tunes for edge, i would use a ats e power tunner, i just wanted the edge digital guage display thing...

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
The Banks IQ will be out as a standalone in the not too distant future, as will the Edge CS and CTS screens. Other than that, bullydog's outlook monitor, and Quadzilla's Scout are the only other options besides the Aeroforce scangauge, but thats probably not the look you're after.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts