Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havee a 2011 2500 diesel, about to put a leveling kit on. Do you guys thinks that a 305.60.18 will give me that bigger wider stance without being to small for the wheel well? or is a 325.60.18 the way to go. I have seen a couple guys with the same truck as mine and they had to do some serious cutting in the wheel well when they ran the 325's. I was looking at the mickey thompson ATZ. any ideas or pictures would be helpfull.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Go with the 305 some plastic trimming and you should be good to go

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I havee a 2011 2500 diesel, about to put a leveling kit on. Do you guys thinks that a 305.60.18 will give me that bigger wider stance without being to small for the wheel well? or is a 325.60.18 the way to go. I have seen a couple guys with the same truck as mine and they had to do some serious cutting in the wheel well when they ran the 325's. I was looking at the mickey thompson ATZ. any ideas or pictures would be helpfull.
No really relivance but here is a pic of my 35's on 18's with a 6in lift ... offset was -19mm... i didnt have any rubbing but i'd suggest a 305...all depends on offset of your wheels

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah the guy back in MA said he sell them to me at 330 a tire which includes mounting and balancing. Im down in New Orleans Wokring and talked to a dealer down here who would sell them to me for 345 a tire and 4 wheel parts is selling them at 361 i think a tire. So im feeling pretty good about the price.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
i got my 35's quoted for 317 from a somewhat local guy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts