21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
548 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
New wheels, no more gold?
That top one is just an old photo, don't have too many that meet the category right now with the current set up.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Well I know I used this one last month, but it didn't win and fits the criteria for this month. I just haven't gotten "off the beaten path" lately, so this one from a few months back will have to do. This is one of my father's properties that he just cleared out and built a brand new dock on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,287 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Lot of good photo's this month. Here is my entries. Middle of two sunflower fields. It's the top photo's not sure why it uploaded double of each.

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts

2015.5 Denali HD
4.5” BDS, Deavers, airbags, Fox, 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Fuel Beast 20x10 -18, Fusion bumper, Royalty Core, Rigid lights, Warn 12S Platinum, Decked bed storage.

·
Registered
71 Posts
LikeABoss what is that trailer? never seen anything like it

Reactions: Sierraluva

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
He’s got a build thread. Worth a look.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
He’s got a build thread. Worth a look.

Guys these are really good entries! I need to find a minute to put my bitchy sweetheart in some dirt or something.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Haven’t gotten around to a build thread here. I have a mostly completed one on expedition portal...

It’s a home build off grid camper. Supposed to follow along wherever the dmax goes.

2015.5 Denali HD
4.5” BDS, Deavers, airbags, Fox, 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Fuel Beast 20x10 -18, Fusion bumper, Royalty Core, Rigid lights, Warn 12S Platinum, Decked bed storage.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Maybe not a build thread. But I do remember pics. Awesome work.

·
Heavy Metal
102 Posts
Looking good everyone!

So my take away is that these are not only good looking trucks that GM makes, they can handle any job they're tasked to do. We should get the word out! :grin2:

21 - 34 of 34 Posts