Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Banned
24,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I was I was trying to figure out what this months ROTM should be today. Summer is almost over and corn will stop growing. BUT the stalks are still high in the fields! This month get a pic of your truck and a corn field! Most members can drive within 30 minutes and find corn when others might have it in there back yard. Get some pics! :rockin

UPDATE!!!

Ok corn fields is the MAIN theme. But.... If you can get pics of your truck with a field of something harvested or growing it will be allowed (grass does NOT count) nono

Keep them Comming!
:rockin

·
Banned
24,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Daaammmnnnn How did you get it in there?

nono

·
Registered
278 Posts
Ahhhh i havent participated in a while because i can't get good pics with the months themes, grrrr i'm steaming mad

·
Boom goes the Dynamite
1,273 Posts
Is there an option 2 for people that live in alaska where there are no corn fields? Maybe the truck with cans of corn on the hood or hell I would go all out and get me with some cream corn

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Well I will try to get a pic of mine in the corn field but the stalks are not standing tall any more. Most of the fields have been disked and our machines are washed up and backin the barn and we are starting to pick cotton.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Is there an option 2 for people that live in alaska where there are no corn fields? Maybe the truck with cans of corn on the hood or hell I would go all out and get me with some cream corn
or in hawaii maybe some grass?

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,914 Posts
Hell I can go 100 ft from my house and get cornfield pics lol

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Lots of hops growing here. That's almost like beer.....

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Ill try and get one on the way home. Maybe make an exception this month and not discard peoples pictures because the truck is dirty.......I mean honestly you are asking for a picture of a spotless truck in a corn field...... Just sayin.:drink

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
I should be able to get a pic this weekend on my way up to the lake, most likely going to have my boat trailer behind me though....lol

·
EFILIVE,y u no DSP5 LML??
2,110 Posts
Dont think you can see my truck too well.. :D
Is that babe ruth driving your truck in there??? :rockin

Well I was I was trying to figure out what this months ROTM should be today. Summer is almost over and corn will stop growing. BUT the stalks are still high in the fields! This month get a pic of your truck and a corn field! Most members can drive within 30 minutes and find corn when others might have it in there back yard. Get some pics! :rockin
Should be in Sugarcane field, i got plenty of them around me!!!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
hmm.....i took some pictures in my backyard the other day of my truck, if i remember i'll put them up tonight, and yes....my backyard is a cornfield! Lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Cactus field maybe if I drove a couple hours but there aren't any cornfields within 15 hour drive lol

·
Jank-A-Lank
1,635 Posts
30 minutes and i can take a pic with some CORN ROWS, but ill probably get held at gun point and not have a truck any more.

·
Registered
38 Posts
30 minutes and i can take a pic with some CORN ROWS, but ill probably get held at gun point and not have a truck any more.
Probably wouldn't get held at gun point, just skip straight to shoosting

1 - 20 of 197 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.