Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the August Ride of the Month Competition!

Congrats to our July winner @opaudio

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here: Gallery

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts

Current mods to the truck are 4-6 Cognito NTBD, 22x12 American Force Sprint CC (Original owner said they were custom cut but that's what they look like to me), 33/12.5r22 Nitto Trail Grapplers, Cognito UCA, Fox shocks, Danville s475 over stock compound turbo kit powdered green, 60% over Exergy injectors, Air Dog 150 lift pump, ARP head studs, Tuned by DMAXtuners, Built trans with billet shafts, and Trans Brace.

Favorite aspect of the truck is that it is a long bed. After selling my last truck I decided that the next truck would be a long bed. I like the fact that I can fit my outlander xmr in the bed with the tailgate closed. If I wanted to I can add a toolbox and still have a full size bed.[/url]

·
Registered
40 Posts

Current mods: Banks Derringer with pedal monster and Idash, paint matched grill and flares, airlift 5000 airbags with onboard air, Curt Q20 5th wheel, tinted windows, locker down console safe and toolbox. I’m sure I’m forgetting a couple of things.. A few more things to come down the road.

The thing I like most about this truck is the way it rides and tows! The new 10 speed makes a HUGE difference! I had a 16 Denali tuned with all the goodies and this 2020 blows it out of the water..

·
Registered
8 Posts

Hot and cold piping. Banks tuner and pedal monster. intake… all piping from HSP and intake. 35x12.5R22 trail grapplers banks exhaust black tip obviously just for looks. Love the truck but thinkn abt selling due to prices right now. Hate to see it go but love to see my bank account grow.

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 1090583 View attachment 1090584 View attachment 1090585
Current mods: Banks Derringer with pedal monster and Idash, paint matched grill and flares, airlift 5000 airbags with onboard air, Curt Q20 5th wheel, tinted windows, locker down console safe and toolbox. I’m sure I’m forgetting a couple of things.. A few more things to come down the road.

The thing I like most about this truck is the way it rides and tows! The new 10 speed makes a HUGE difference! I had a 16 Denali tuned with all the goodies and this 2020 blows it out of the water..
Wow, this car looks fantastic

·
Registered
83 Posts

2015 Sierra 2500, no major mods, just picked up a lift pump so doing that soon. I like that it is a regular cab and how reliable it has been. It’s hard to keep my foot out of it! I give it a good detail about twice a month to keep it looking nice. It’s got it’s scuffs here and there, but I don’t mind, it gets used like it was meant to.

lotsa other great trucks this month, good luck to all.

·
Registered
2015 Silverado 3500HD
5 Posts
2015 Silverado 3500HD (Redne*k Edition)
Daily Driver and Gold Claim Stomper

-7.5" BDS Lift
-38x15.5 Nitto Mud Grapplers w/ Grip Studs on 20x12 TIS Offroad Wheels
-2" Wheel Spacers
-Fully Deleted

Just moved back to Colorado from Alaska and now have to get it emissions compliant...or get a new truck. I'd rather keep this beast though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts