Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't get efi explorer or any efi programs for that matter on my laptop to recognize the autocal is plugged in. I click on the autocal icon in the bottom right corner that has the check mark indication that its plugged in and it tell me no device detected. No other programs are running when attempting this either. Any ideas?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Is your autocal lighting up? Did you plug in the autocal THEN open the program?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Autocal is lighting up. I've plugged it in different ways before/after opening. Tried all ports. The computer itself recognizes it. It shows up by the comp battery life and clock and what not. It's just the programs say no devise connected.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
201 Posts
When I had troubles connecting mine I had to unplug it after I opened EFI Explorer and plug it back in and then on the bottom right of the Explorer screen i clicked on the auto cal symbol and then it connected.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Have you called your tuner and asked?

·
Registered
229 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Not sure if this will help but you can update the firmware of the device.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
When I had troubles connecting mine I had to unplug it after I opened EFI Explorer and plug it back in and then on the bottom right of the Explorer screen i clicked on the auto cal symbol and then it connected.
Same here.:thumb

1 - 14 of 14 Posts