Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an Autocal from ATP for my LLY. I got all kinds of errors on it trying to read the stock tune. Finally pulled my Kenwood head unit out of the dash and unplugged the interface that allows the chime to work and got the stock tune read.

Now going to load the new tunes in and I have a $0280 error (one of the ones I got before) and won't load the tune. Rob mentioned that could be a cig lighter socket not working. Also he said that the LLY's are the most picky about this stuff. Lucky me.

I pulled the info and radio fuse and both 12v cig lighter outlets work and still won't load. This is going to be a major inconvenience to pull the head unit out and unplug the interface every time I want to load a tune. Is there any other things I can try to make it work.

·
Banned
1,104 Posts
i dont think the auto cal will work with the lly yet soft ware not released
Yes they do. Rob wouldn't have sold it to him if it didn't. They just don't have full flash capability so dsp isn't an option. As for OP, nobody is more likely to solve your problem than Rob or Dustin so I'd stay that course for now.

·
Administrator
16,948 Posts
i dont think the auto cal will work with the lly yet soft ware not released
This is not accurate... They've always worked for it, but did not support full flash capabilities, this is irrelevant to pulling the stock tune or calibration updates. The v2 had the same limitation as a stand alone device.

I'm not currently sure if LLY is supported for full flash yet.

My recommendation is to call Dustin, he's a great guy and will get you taken care of.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for a shop that works with autocal v3 closet to me... Las Cruces NM willing to haul truck to the shop EFILive techs couldn't do any more over the email I've called around her and they don't work with this system any recommendations will be greatly appreciated

·
Administrator
16,948 Posts
This is an old thread.

What are you trying to have done? What work are you looking for?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts