Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an unlinked unlocked autocal that I never used. I bought it off of another forum member here awhile ago. It was from Duramax tuner and I mailed it to them. They unlocked it for me (awesome guys). Comes with the cables. Stupid app won't allow me to do pics but I can text them. PM me. I'll take $200 plus shipping which is like $12

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
157 Posts
Will this work on my 03? What do I need in addition to it the vin license and tunes?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's it. Who ever you have tune it, would have to get the license....I think.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
112 Posts
Isn't that already pre loaded with programs? I have an lbz and may be interested but idk what I have to do once I get it...

·
Administrator
16,860 Posts
Isn't that already pre loaded with programs? I have an lbz and may be interested but idk what I have to do once I get it...
Sounds like a license was already used. You'd have to send it to a tuner and have them load a license and tunes on it. Right now it doesn't have any tunes on it and is not licensed to a specific tuner.

It would be shipped back and you could then load EFI Live tunes on your truck from your tuner of choice.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
I have an unlinked unlocked autocal that I never used. I bought it off of another forum member here awhile ago. It was from Duramax tuner and I mailed it to them. They unlocked it for me (awesome guys). Comes with the cables. Stupid app won't allow me to do pics but I can text them. PM me. I'll take $200 plus shipping which is like $12

"unlimited unlocked"??

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Unlinked- I shipped it to Duramax Tuner and they unlinked it from their programming. It can now be used by any tuner. They could email the tunes

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.