Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
60 Posts
I read about this yesterday on one of the farm forums I am on. Apparently John Deere is trying this too. I signed the petition on that page. How much more will we eventually not own? Now tuning will be illegal from a copyright standpoint also. If I read this right, will it be illegal to even read codes? Please correct me if I am wrong.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I read about this yesterday on one of the farm forums I am on. Apparently John Deere is trying this too. I signed the petition on that page. How much more will we eventually not own? Now tuning will be illegal from a copyright standpoint also. If I read this right, will it be illegal to even read codes? Please correct me if I am wrong.
I also saw the J-D-Track-Ta was going to be involved makes me glad we bought a new newholand last go around, this new law/regulation is set to be extremely confusing.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also saw the J-D-Track-Ta was going to be involved makes me glad we bought a new newholand last go around, this new law/regulation is set to be extremely confusing.
If John Deere gets their way, all the other manufacturers won't be far behind. Scary what they are trying to do...

If we aren't careful as a people, we are going to elect ourselves into communism...:cookoo[1]:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.