Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
No worries I can post a pic of the mount later if you like?
Do you have a pic of just bracket with filter out of the way.
Did you add a 90 to the QC or buy a 90 QC?
My filter kit showed up today and now have angle mounted to bed.I’ll weld a vertical piece to attach bracket.I eye balled it holding filter in place but not coming up with a clean look like you have.Reason I’m stepping back and asking you.
Thanks

·
Registered
147 Posts
Do you have a pic of just bracket with filter out of the way.
Did you add a 90 to the QC or buy a 90 QC?
My filter kit showed up today and now have angle mounted to bed.I’ll weld a vertical piece to attach bracket.I eye balled it holding filter in place but not coming up with a clean look like you have.Reason I’m stepping back and asking you.
Thanks

Sorry no pic of just the bracket. I used a pre-drilled L bracket from a local hardware store. I then Bolted a straight piece that drops vertically to L which is where the pump is mounted. The pump also has the vibration mounts on it that they sell with the pegasus pump. Yes your right I ordered a 90 degree QC for the connection through the bed and a 90 degree brass barb from the pump to fuel filler neck tee fitting. From the filter to the pump is the included QC in the filter kit. If I remember right they are 3/8 QC? I can say this that I have used the shit out of this setup while towing for the past 3 years. Not a single issue thus far. Just changed the filter last week. Only issue there is it gets a little messy with fuel in the lines but that's it. Hope this helps.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts