Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
I'm That Guy...
16,683 Posts
As our AZ membership has grown on the forum, we've been asked to create an AZ Diesel Club section. Here you will be able to create threads for AZ meets, AZ conversation, etc...

The idea is to get more enthusiasts together more often, we have a large Duramax population in Arizona, but we haven't been very coordinated in the past and haven't had good meets. Hopefully with the help of Paul aka:MaxLBZ, we will be able to get to know each other better not only in the forum, but outside of the forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
S**t just got real!!

Ravittt

·
Premium Member
2,379 Posts
^^^ Yes . . . and the staff turned out pretty well, too.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
It appears someone has been tinkering with my signature..... :thinkkkk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Can anyone recommend a good mechanic for my truck? I think i need brakes, rework the front end (chewed up my toyo's way too fast), and go through all my fluids except engine oil. Along with verifying everything is in good order.

·
I'm That Guy...
16,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can anyone recommend a good mechanic for my truck? I think i need brakes, rework the front end (chewed up my toyo's way too fast), and go through all my fluids except engine oil. Along with verifying everything is in good order.
Your best bet is to get with one of the local forum members, most local shops don't have the best reputations.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Your best bet is to get with one of the local forum members, most local shops don't have the best reputations.
There are some shops I wouldnt let work on my bike, but we're not all bad. If you're a big diy'er, that's cool. But you're basically telling him he's on his own or look for help from a member. Both are options, but not options for everyone. Maybe point him to a shop that doesn't fall under the "most local shops with bad rep's" category. :drink

·
Premium Member
2,379 Posts
I'm meeting with Alan Salem in the morning.
They do excellent work . . . and work on a lot of trucks.
However, it's high end work & they aren't cheap.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Can I participate in this Az Diesel Club?? I work out of the country so meet ups will only happen every 3 months or so for my.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Welcome to ADC!

To get started go to the location thread and post your location, then stop by the roll call thread and get on the list... then go to the August meet thread for the latest meet info. :thumb

:drink Paul

·
Registered
99 Posts
this is me officially asking to be in the cool guys club :drink :cool:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
I found them when my '72 GMC Sierra Grande wouldn't pass emitions, and they helped. Then I started taking my rigs there. I haven't used this place for my duramax, but they've done work on the Golf TDI, the Dodge Ram and my '14 GMC gasser. Small shop, but they've done good by me. They were doing a couple of engine swaps and rebuilds when I've been in there. Few friends started taking their cars there too. No association, just sharing in case it helps.

Emissions Express
I deal with Tony. Tell him JD sent you.
http://emissionexpressaz.com/
Emission Express, Inc.
2259 W Shangri La Rd #7A
Phoenix, AZ 85029

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Joining. Not sure how often I can make meet ups.
Welcome! Don't worry, we have a few members we don't really see at meets. But we all still help each other out when we can or BS all the same on here. (It's been quiet recently for some reason)

Get some pictures of that 2015 up!!! Tons of us itching to see more of them around the valley! :thumb

1 - 20 of 39 Posts