Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
That looks nice. Anything B&W makes will be great. I'm sure this will help their sales since a lot of folks are running the ccsb setup now a days. I have the standard companion with a radius cap 5er and can go to about 75 degrees. That's plenty for most. However a slider would be nice.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Looks bigger than the companion which will knock us transport guys out of the market because on a cc/SB with an aux fuel tank the original companion on clears by 1"

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Looks bigger than the companion which will knock us transport guys out of the market because on a cc/SB with an aux fuel tank the original companion on clears by 1"
Don't most transport guys have LB trucks?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't seen one yet, but I don't think it extends any further forward than the original companion, just further towards the rear.

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Get a smaller tank or a long bed. But if you had a long bed, you wouldn't need a slider. Long beds are better anyway.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts