Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there.

I've got a 2500HD Duramax/Allison in my future, hopefully in the next few months. I have a thing about researching a new (and major) purchase and search out all the info I can find. I actually found this forum through Google.

My truck will be used for hauling pumps, pipe, and equipment on a 30' gooseneck, and eventually I'll hang into a 5th wheel camping trailer and travel till I can't see straight : )

I've already thumbed through some of the threads and found a lot of info - and a few questions too.

Thanks!:thumbsup

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,163 Posts
Welcome to the site b17eng!

welcome. i just joined yesterday. it's kinda quiet around here. where is everybody????!!!! :drinkin buds ???

The site is still in the up and coming stages :programmethings should become more active as the member numbers raise!!!

Later
Caleb

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lot's of info - where to start?

Thanks for the welcome.

It may be in one of the threads that I haven't stumbled onto yet, but can someone direct me to a simple beginner's explanation of chips and programmers? I think I understand the concept of what's going on, but I'd rather know than guess.

Thanks a bunch,
David :help

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome!! I did the exact same thing before buying my truck (3 months ago). This forum answered a lot of questions, and has some VERY knowledgable people on it. Just read though the discussions and you will discover much about the capability of the Duramax.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts