Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Havent been on here much lately, but picked up a 06 RC/LB LBZ 2 weeks ago.

Sold my 06 LBZ in 2010 and miss it every day. Had the opportunity to buy it back but it was rolled soon after.

Plans are a DD/tow truck. I am moving up to snow country in a month or 2 so needed a reliable dmax for conditions, my LB7 isn't suited for it. It will also serve as a tow truck for my LB7. Using friends trucks and trailers got old :rolleyes:

3" drop shackles, PCV reroute, EGR block, 4" exhaust and airaid instake have been ordered. Surprisingly, im not going to tune this truck. Stock is reliable :D Put some moto metal 20's on it already.

Truck is in very good condition, has 203k miles, work truck interior, manual everything and 4wd. new paint a year ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Nice truck. I wouldn't trade my lbz for anything! I also like a stock truck.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Looks good man. I love the RC/LB trucks.

·
Premium Member
2,380 Posts
Hmmm . . . not gonna' tune the truck, you say.

·
Coffee addict
1,831 Posts
Nice truck

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
I miss my LBZ so much, sold it to get out of debt and was looking for one to buy again, when I found my 04.5 LLY while doing so,. One owner, completely stock, full maintenance records and unmolested with 165k miles, that is until i did all the mods in my sig in a few months time. Lol

Now waiting for the trans to built its self. Lol

But I know what you mean, if I ever buy another one it will be the LBZ for sure

Nice truck you have!

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys!

Yeah Rick, I miss the turbo brake for towing so I may put a tune in it to shut off EGR codes and add the turbo brake. got 20mpg coming home with it, so im not complaining ;)

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the regular cab crew haha.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Tune it we know it is going to happen anyways

·
Registered
10,681 Posts

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Tired of the politics, lies, empty promises, buddy-buddy BS and retarded people, but the pay has a lot to do with it. :neener
It is like that everywhere

1 - 20 of 46 Posts