Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was cleaning my truck out when i noticed my passenger florr board was soaking wet? like to the point it is puddling ive had it for almost a year and i notice it sometimes but alot this summer so im guessing its the a/c but why

·
Registered
64 Posts
i would guess its a lot like the trucks at my work that i work on. after time the tubes that let water drip out (those puddles you see on the ground under the truck with the ac on) is clogged. find the hose and take a air gun to it for a second or two. if i'm correct alot of water should pour out of it.

i work on large trucks so im not completely sure that your truck will have the same drip tube design.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i actually tried that about 5 minutes ago lol thanks for the hint though i phoned a friend he also told me to do the same but of course my luck it didnt solve my problem i decided to figure this one out and took the cover off and found a nice hole the boy before me left for me to find so now i need to figure out how to replace this. the boy before me sure didnt help a man out leaving this little problem a secret

1 - 3 of 3 Posts