Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed it 2hrs ago and played around with it a little. I was missin out on the pda idea all this time.

just wondering who has ran it and any tipz/trickz?

thx

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
congrats on the new power..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats on the Banks stuff! I put mine on in May and have been playing with it ever since.Overall it works well, I had a few defueling situations under load, had a low fuel rail pressure code and ended up jacking up the accelerator pump %age to 130%.I have all my other settings at 100% also so that may be the problem. We'll see and I'll keep you informed! One of the big steps is to let the trans learn the program on every performance level, it takes awhile but itz worth it as far as smooth shifting and transmission life. Run good oil, Amsoil, in all your components and you should be good!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive been running the banks chip with speed loader for the last yr. I just finally got the PDA. Pretty kool how you can f*ck with almost any kind of setting :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
PDA Settings

The settings are for the 6 gun with PDA! They are the fuel %age setting you can set or adjust for the different options of the tuning options! The percentages are the amount of fuel, above the stock level, you can deliver, during gear shifts and between gears!

·
Registered
121 Posts
i wasnt asking that, im asking how much power do you get on the settings?

thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think it goes from stock HP on #1, #2 - 45, #3 - 75, #4 -95, #5 -110, #6 - 130, up to 155 on SL.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I havent tried out SL yet... maybe tonite :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts