Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
So say I bought a banks system, could I roll some black if I wanted to somehow?

·
Registered
63 Posts
What were the egts running on the banks?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Iam sure the EGTs were low. The 6 Gun uses a pyrometer lead and slowly backs down fueling as EGTs get closer to 1350. It works too. I had one on my 03 for a short period of time and I could not get it over 1325. I ditched it because the 6 Gun on the 03 Cummins had a surging problem with cruise on and it just was not enough power for me.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hmm, well I'm looking for a programer/module that has digital gauges and I want something that wont blow the egts out the roof and something that wont kill my tranny(if its not abused). I want good power though and would like to run sub-15 second quarters.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I dont know, Im confused. On our powerstroke, the triple dog seemed alot better than the edge. But then a again the dmax is totally different and I know guys with edges that their trucks run good, but sometimes it will just die running 70 down the highway.

Diesel Nut, what do you think of the test that was conducted at the beginning of this thread?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts