Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not many pictures of these on T1 trucks. thoughts? I’m not sure yet. Banks whole system is available now but it isn’t stainless. This is their tip on my AFE 5” DPF back. I like how it directs it more to the side but it may be a little “too much” for my taste.

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle
Plant Tire Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
2007 GMC Sierra LBZ
748 Posts
Hey I like that. That looks almost perfect. Could be a bit more for my taste.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have the full DPF-back system from Banks ordered, though it's yet to ship. I went with the black cerakote tip so it won't be so indiscreet.

Thanks for posting the picture - I'm more interested in getting the exhaust to side-dump than I am a fancy tip. I don't think it looks terrible though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
That's what mine looks like, just not so fancy. I cut about 8" out of the tail pipe and used a 45* bend to move it to the side and reinstalled the OE tailpipe, so I wouldn't melt the rock guard I use when towing.

·
Registered
407 Posts
cutting the 2 inches off was a great idea!! I liked the way it looked originally, it didn’t seem to gaudy to me really but seeing it after you trimmed it up… she sure does look better!! You did a great job on that!

·
Registered
269 Posts
I got an email last night from Banks that the DPF-back system shipped and will arrive Thursday. Guess that will give me a weekend project for a few hours!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I got an email last night from Banks that the DPF-back system shipped and will arrive Thursday. Guess that will give me a weekend project for a few hours!
Look forward to hearing what you think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
269 Posts
The shipment was delayed with UPS. Now it’s scheduled for Tuesday, 9/7.

Patience is a virtue, so I’m told!

·
Registered
70 Posts
The shipment was delayed with UPS. Now it’s scheduled for Tuesday, 9/7.

Patience is a virtue, so I’m told!
I hate having to have patience, not my strongest attribute lol. Please post up when you get it with pics n reviews!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Did it come in yet?
It did, but the day after it came we had a trip out to meet up with family and I didn’t want to mess with things just before we left.

But from looking over the contents of the box, it looks like it’s an awesome kit.

Hoping to get it put on one night this week and I’ll get some pictures posted once it’s installed.

·
Registered
110 Posts
It did, but the day after it came we had a trip out to meet up with family and I didn’t want to mess with things just before we left.

But from looking over the contents of the box, it looks like it’s an awesome kit.

Hoping to get it put on one night this week and I’ll get some pictures posted once it’s installed.
Hurry up man. People are waiting on you. Get your sh!t together and get that thing on.

Just kidding. But seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts