Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a Six gun with the IQ for my 2006 LBZ. let me know what you have. thanks

·
Coffee addict
1,831 Posts
Get EFI live. From what i hear, it's a whole hell of a lot better. *whispering*(mentioning banks on here will get you kicked off)

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
Do yourself a favor and upgrade to something better for less money before you even get anything Banks

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
I got 16 mpg average with the banks. Got EFI and saw a huge improvement. Banks IMHO is not a good choice for the Duramax. PPE is a better choice or Edge if you want a canned tuner.

·
Registered
249 Posts
i have a banks 6 gun with iq on my truck and i love it ! im getting 20-22 mpg and lots of power when your put it on speed loader...

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
I had a economind and it was ok but when I switched to ATS/PPE tuner what a difference, but save up a bit more and buy EFI Live, my truck has never run better! Im sure theres more guys on here wishing they went straight to EFI also.

·
Registered
249 Posts
im going over to efi live only becase im putting a bigger turbo, injectors and a lift pump on my truck. and the guy i talked to on here said i wont get full use out of the upgrades. if i wasnt doing that my banks makes me more then happy !

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have been thinking about EFI live, i like the banks because it has everything in one, gauges, scan tool, and chip. but i may be going with duramaxtuner.com efi.

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
An Edge Evolution has all the same features and has better tuning....and its cheaper

1 - 9 of 9 Posts