Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to decided if its worth it to spend about 400 on a batmowheel or just save and get a bigger turbo? I really want power gain but i want a louder whistle too.:drink

·
Registered
897 Posts
Bigger turbo!

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
I would build your trans before ever getting a bigger turbo. Then upgrade to EFI Live. Then Think about a turbo

·
Registered
772 Posts
I agree that you should build your tranny first an get efi live then get a big turbo :)

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
It can't be emphasized enough, build the trans first!! Like the guy above said. Build the trans, follow that up with efi live and a lift pump and see if u want to go farther. From what I've been reading the batmo is all about drivability anyway. Small power gains if any. A guy on duramaxdiesels saw no improvement on 1/4 times with the batmo but the spool up was quicker and the street manners improved.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I am more interested I'n the turbo noise.... Considering trading In my BOV to get one if it sounds knarly

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
I bought a batmo but I am building a super stocker turbo. New turbine, vanes and compressor. I just want to clean up my smoke

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if i get efi live before gettin the turbo. wont i have to redo my efi live when i get the turbo for it to get most power? or will it be fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts