Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyon e running the BD exhaust amifold? if so do you have trouble with warranty calims?

Braxton

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
I"m not yet but I've been thinking about it. I don't know if it would but it might.

Ryan

·
Registered
131 Posts
I plan on putting mine on next month along with the PPE BIV.

Brad

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
it would be tough to have them say anything about a warranty claim on the manifold. with the shroud in place, to the naked eye it doesn't look any different. without a dealership being able to PROVE that the bolt-on part was the direct cause of the product failure, they have the option not to cover the repair. but voiding your warranty with a bolt on would be next to impossible. they do repairs on a claim to claim basis. just find a GM shop that sells after market intakes and chips and know you can trust them with your truck.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tahnks for the info

·
Registered
181 Posts
These manifolds have been flying out the door like pancakes. They help throttle response and also bring down the egts by about 50deg. Fairly easy install as well. Definately worth the money. Even stock Dmax will benifit from this. Doesnt have to be high hp to see the benifit.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
sweet! 50 degrees on 1300? SWEET! i want to see some dyno charts on a stock LLY. i think its a joke. i mean ya, every little bit helps, but its a stupid way to spend 400+ for your first mod!

·
Registered
181 Posts
sweet! 50 degrees on 1300? SWEET! i want to see some dyno charts on a stock LLY. i think its a joke. i mean ya, every little bit helps, but its a stupid way to spend 400+ for your first mod!

I dont recall saying that was the first mod needed. Just something about it benifiting stock as well. But hey what would I know, its not like I do this for a living or something.:drink

1 - 8 of 8 Posts