Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have all Krytopnite steering components, are they compatible with the BDS coil over lift kits?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
BDS & Kryptonite

All of the above. And I have the stainless centerlink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
620 Posts
We believe it will work, but we have not installed a BDS coilover on a 01-10 truck. Just the 15+ trucks, which it def works on.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
BDS & Kryptonite

Aaa

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the Rancho 4” kit right now, with their 9000 shocks, do you think that BDS kit is worth the money to improve ride quality? I’m trying to decide if I want to keep the truck long term, if I do I’m gonna have to do something to make it ride better.

·
Vendor
620 Posts
I have the Rancho 4” kit right now, with their 9000 shocks, do you think that BDS kit is worth the money to improve ride quality? I’m trying to decide if I want to keep the truck long term, if I do I’m gonna have to do something to make it ride better.
They def ride smoother. Whether or not the smoother ride justifies the cost, well thats something that you would need to decide.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kryptonite ALL day everyday, love all of their products and absolutely amazing customer service. Most of my front end parts are kryptonite stuff. And more to come when the funds are ready lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts