Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new rockers put in, the old ones had cancer and needed to be replaced, so I then got all the way up to the body line sprayed, both bumpers, and grill, I like it, tell me what ya think. ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1363992441.059130.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1363992454.738260.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1363992496.870278.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1363992519.155268.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1363992550.438581.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
619 Posts
Looks good. I did the same thing except white truck with black. I love it, easy to clean just take the pressure washer to it and it looks brand new, no scrubbing, no soap. Don't have to worry about it chipping. Did they take the fender flares off and do underneath or just spray it all on the truck? Did you get the wheel wells done?

·
Registered
16,262 Posts
Well... Im definitely not a fan of it. But its your truck & u like it, so heres to ya :drink

·
Registered
59 Posts
how much did that run you?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looks good, especially on the dark color truck. Did you get the inside of to door jams sprayed too?

·
Registered
847 Posts
Looks good. I like the look of black paint and bed lined rockers

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks good. Thinking about having mine done as well.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Looks great, that's good they went inside the doors too

·
Registered
604 Posts
It was $1300 with new rockers, and everything sprayed, and he went in the door jams, behind the door panels

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
That's a good price iv been checking around for pricing on getting mine sprayed and they all are starting at 1000. And that's without new rockerpanels and having the wheel wells sprayed

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
197 Posts
Did they do a clear coat over top too? I want to do mine the same way and last summer only did the very bottoms of the rockers without clear coat and the black faded pretty good!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts