Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally got around to taking a few pics of my truck. Hope yall like.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here are a few more... please excuse all the bugs on the front, just wanted to show how much the wheels stick out.

Attachments

·
Registered
915 Posts
Nice!! the new wheels make it stick out :drink

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
No lift, lowered rear of truck 2 inches and it sat level, but didnt like how the ass end squated with a trailer so i lowered the front about an inch, that's why there is a bit of a rake to the stance. The exhaust is 4" but i believe the tip is 6." And thanks for the comments!

·
Premium Member
2020 GMC 3500HD AT4 L5P Diesel
386 Posts
Geolanders!!!! I used to have the AT+II's on my old truck. Loved 'em! Didn't know they made them in load range E though.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Geolanders!!!! I used to have the AT+II's on my old truck. Loved 'em! Didn't know they made them in load range E though.
I put Geolanders on and have about 17k on them and they are wearing really great.

To the OP, looks good!

·
Premium Member
2020 GMC 3500HD AT4 L5P Diesel
386 Posts
ski,

Rotate them religiously. I know on my AT+II's, the rubber was pretty soft. Great traction, mediocre tread life.

As long as they stay rotated, you can figure 40,000+ from them.

·
Registered
125 Posts
ski,

Rotate them religiously. I know on my AT+II's, the rubber was pretty soft. Great traction, mediocre tread life.

As long as they stay rotated, you can figure 40,000+ from them.
Looked at them earlier today and realize I need to rotate them. It's been 7k since rotation.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Great looking truck...tire/wheel combo. I had those wheels on my last truck and loved them, look very good on your truck as well. :rockin

·
Registered
212 Posts
my before and after.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Looks good man! i got those wheels too lol dont try to get in the bed by stepping on the chrome center caps lol they are plastic and will break. i dont have my back two cuz of that. thought it was kinda chicken sh*t how they are plastic but look good.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
looks good

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
what bs and offset on the wheels? I like the stance your truck has. Pretty similar to what I want to do....little bigger tire maybe but I want the tires out of the fenders a little bit like that.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My motos are 4.5 BS i believe and they are 16x9. The tires are 265/75r16.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts