Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the best lift kit / suspension set up for a daily driven 07.5 crew cab 7-z1. I dont plan on off roading too much I use it mostly for pulling boats. Im looking for a 6"-8" to accomodate the set of 22" KMC Armours I am planning on getting. I figure if im spending the money on rims and tires I might as well do the suspension as well. I want a quality set up but not one that will break the bank.

·
Registered
101 Posts
ive got a 6" fab tech, i pull all the time, even a goose neck, you have to lift these trucks, they look like a grandpa truck stock!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
got an 8" Fabtech lift...cognito dont put as much R&D into it as Fabtech does. worth every penny. you can even go for the 9" performance lift from Fabtech and get rid of the torsion bar front suspension.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have a 6" pro comp it is pretty solid, like the way it handles no complaints.

·
Registered
180 Posts
ive got the bds 7inch hc with springs not blocks and i have zero complaints other than my 37s rubbing a little bit

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
got an 8" Fabtech lift...cognito dont put as much R&D into it as Fabtech does. worth every penny. you can even go for the 9" performance lift from Fabtech and get rid of the torsion bar front suspension.
:rof:rof:rof:rof:rof:rof put cognito and fabtec side by side and compare

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I love my cognito..... best riding lifted truck I have ever rode in

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a tuff country 6 inch its smooth and seems to be pretty good i would have went with a fabtech if i wouldnt have bought the pickup already lifted

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.